Friday, March 10, 2006

Worthiness...who said we get to decide

This week I've had to really think about worthiness. I've been taking a long look at the people that I'm around each day that are called by God to do certain things. I started thinking, why should God chose me, and what was he thinking? When I look back at the disciples I sure wouldn't pick these guys to become the leaders of God's people. I've noticed that just like myself, God chooses the foolish to confound the wise. Am I the foolish? Yup I'm an idiot! So now that i'm called, now what? For me it was coming to college to learn and perhaps become a little less ignorant. This week of classes was especially hard and at times I really wondered if I can do what God has called me to do. Can I do it? I'm never sure I can, but then I remember I'm not the one that's speaking, just the body being used at the time. This makes me feel better b/c I know I can do it. This doesn't really make it any easier. This is still an impossible task that I'm called to, so don't forget that. Now the question is will I? I must press ahead and do what is asked of me. Now I must listen and wait. God Rocks

No comments: