Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Wierd but awesome!

A few months ago something happened that doesn't happen often to me. I told a few people, but just didn't get a chance to put it on here.

I heard a knock at the door one day. When I went to the door a lady was standing there. This is a lady I've never seen and haven't seen since that day. She told me that someone downstairs wanted her to give me something.

She gave me an envelope. The envelope had a couple of Bible verses on the front of it. After I saw the verses I went outside and looked for the lady, but even though it had only been a minute she was gone. I even went downstairs and there wasn't anyone nearby.

So I opened the envelope. There was $100 inside. I called everyone that I knew that I thought would give this gift to me. No one knew what I was talking about, but praised God with me for what had happened.

It was incredible. We don't know if someone just left us this awesome gift, or if maybe it was an angel. I don't know and won't know this side of Heaven.

Praise God for this gift.

God Rocks, Jtw

No comments: