Thursday, June 29, 2006

The Search

I'm in the search for a youth pastor job? I've wrote many churches already, but I need help. If could keep you ear open and more importantly pray that God will open the door somewhere that He finds perfect for me. I'm praying for just that. It's hard and I'll tell ya why. I know what vision God has given me and basically I'm trying to be picky over the location. I want a place close to where I'm from because I want someone to take care of my kids when I'm away on trips or whatever. This is me limiting God and His work in my life. I've come to the point where I'm just saying "whatever you want God." I'll go anywhere and do whatever you want, just send me. So this is where I'm at in my overwhelming search for a future for me in ministry. As long as I'm ministering to Student and I'm doing what God wants, who am I to question HIM. Well Thanks for the prayers and I'll keep ya in the loop. God Rocks, Jtw

No comments: